12.04.2008

Aural Sex

Let's take a scamper back in time to June 9, 2007, when I finally got DSL hooked up in the house: (from my Myspace blog)


Thanks to the wonders of DSL, I have been exploring hithertofore uncharted corners of my digital world.

Luckily for you, I wanted to share THIS:

http://www.pherotones.com/index.php

These are ring tines designed to aurally seduce members of the opposite sex. I'm not even making this up.

Be sure to listen to all the ring tones...and ask yourself, what kind of man or woman would this attract?

"Wizard's Sleeve" in the men's ringtones would be sure to get you laid if you're trolling (pun intended) for chicks at a rennaissance faire. Be sure to ask "prithee please."

And, not to be left out, "A Good Strong Man" in the women's section is left for the woman who has decided to cast out her net in hopes of catching either a homosexual man or John Tesh. Wait a sec....

But, better than the ringtones themselves are the TESTIMONIALS. Since there are only three, I would like to simply copy and paste the two that made me laugh. But please do look at it yourself, because the pictures are the gravy on these dumplings:

ANGELA, SAN DIEGO "Pherotones made my life complete. You know, like in that movie with that guy who's a jerk at first but all the girls really want him and he ends up meeting that ugly girl with the glasses who really is hot when she takes her glasses off and proves to him that he's really a nice guy after all. Kind of like that."

DERRICK, NYC "I wasn't much of a ladies' man before Pherotones. Now they call me 'Mr. Lady.'"

I have no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment