12.04.2008

Driven

In the midst of all this improving
I feel sometimes as if I'm losing
All the flaws which have made me into me;
The chassis that still drives my humanity.

I know my world in times of change
Is filled with issues rearranged
So I might see the middle from the end;
Stop this road to start new once again.

However, these days are wearing thin
And there is no sense of brethren
No one to take my hand and heed the call-
I guess this journey's lonely after all.

Shall I walk this path, this path I choose
And know there's really naught to lose
Or return, into the void of discontent
With no hope of love or relevance.

Once I stop tripping on my feet
How will it be to find, to meet
The me that's been inside me all along
And to realize just where I do belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment