12.04.2008

FYI

February 2007

Tonight I went to Walgreens, on the premise of picking up some Rolaids for Laurie, hapless victim of one too many shots of Rumplemintz.

Of course, I had given up straight shots of Rumple years ago, because after the second shot you realize that the first shot is the biological equivilent of boric acid.
Any successive shot is just for spite.

Anyhoo, Laurie was fit to keel over from her tummyache, and as the sober one, I volunteered to run to the store.

While I was there, I noticed something which I thought I would share with all of you: Snickers Creme Sport Egg.

It's called this because it's a Snickers bar in the shape of half an egg, and there are soccer balls on the package.

I would like to point out to all those who could be confused by this label that this is not, in fact, an energy bar. I checked. More than once.

Okay, just the once, but I'm pretty confident that the results would be the same no matter how many Snickers Creme Sports Eggs I consume.

Cadbury Creme Eggs are also not sport related, but I had one of those just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment