12.04.2008

If this were a boy I would totally hump it.

May 2007

G4.
This channel brings me more joy than a three hour sexual encounter featuring Ben Gay, brass knuckles, Hussy Red lipstick, a digital camera and five stunt doubles (parapalegics count as half).

I usually wrap up my late night tv watching with Xplay, after InuYasha and the repeat of Futurama....for some reason I don't get around to watching Futurama the first time around)...after that, it's XPlay, baby.

For those of you who have no idea why this makes me a geek, I will spell it out for you all right now: I do not play video games.

There is something inherantly wrong with the thought of spending an hour a day, five days a week watching programming about video games, when I have played a video game (aside from basic computer solitaire, which I play a game of almost every time I fire up the computer, waiting for the dial up to hook up) quite literally fewer than five times within the last....well, since 1996, when I spent two weeks mastering Donkey Kong Country. The first one. With Nintendo 64.

On Wednesday, G4 will be putting out a new show, called Ninja Warrior. You can bet your ass that I will be watching it.

On a related note: if I ever watch American Idol again, CANDACE, I think I will be washing out my eyes with boric acid. Sick or no sick, I will be forced to flee your place, screaming and throwing dirty snowbank drifts at my eyes, to wash out the pain, the bitter pain.

In summation: G4. X Play, I don't play vidoe games, Ninja Warrior, Wednesday, no more Idol ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

Lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment