12.04.2008

Fatal Flaw

This is from somewhere in Mid-2007
Jess

People don't realize what the problem is with these, but it's obvious to me.

I was listening to a Family Guy podcast, unfortunately to an episode which I have already seen, and listened to the original commentary for (Sibling Rivalry),and the speakers mentioned a new Family Guy version of Monopoly.

I think you all should know that I'm really partial to Family Guy, or am certifiably insane, being that I have intentionally listened to 25 minutes of commentary in addendum to the original 25 minutes of commentary. Also, I wasn't watching the episode on dvd, but mentally following along with the background noise of the commentary. Also, I was covered in raspberry preserves and masturbating with a belt sander. But then, it WAS Saturday morning.

Anyway, to get back to the issue at hand. I'll put this in capital letters, so it will be easy to read, as well as signify my frustration:

EVEN IF IT'S FAMILY GUY MONOPOLY, IT'S STILL FREAKING MONOPOLY!!!

I would rather slide down a razor blade into a vat of lime juice than play Monopoly. This game sucks to the ends of the Earth. As a matter of fact, there are no Santa Ana Winds. There are just a bunch of chicken lickers in California playing Monopoly. The vaccuum of it's sucking is what creates the illusion of wind.

I'm generally mean and insulting. But that, at least, is no illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment